Front End Jr. Developer Java
We are looking for an Entry Level Java Programmer to join our team onsite to support our Survail ALPR on ArcGIS solution.
The primary background/experience/role for this position includes:
Develop/maintain Java Applications
Develop/maintain various tools using PL/SQL, C#, Python or ESRI ArcObject.
Automate data analysis and process using Java, C# or python, ArcObject programming.
Ability to interact at all levels of management internally, and with customers and suppliers
Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
Takes initiative and doesn’t need constant instruction
Must be able to multi-task and manage time amongst clients
Flexibility and ability to bounce between projects quickly
A natural troubleshooter; someone who will see a problem through until its resolved, and is able to quickly diagnose problems even on technology not previously worked with
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or GIS related field or equivalent experience and demonstrated technical abilities.
- 1+ years progressively responsible experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in the areas of programming
- 1+ years’ experience in Java and/or C# programming
- 1+ years’ experience with Oracle database development and PL/SQL
- 1+ years’ experience implementing front end hooks using API’s and JSON REST
- Experience with Python and ESRI ArcObject programming is a plus.
- Experience with Apache or Tomcat is a plus
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
435 W Bradley Ave Ste C, El Cajon, 92020
May 25, 2018