Sales Support Specialist
- Phone call analysis and routing,
- Interaction with sales staff to create quotes and deliver them to customers for authorization when necessary, research & transmit technical documents to customers and officials, prepare and execute public/private bid documents, and coordinate sales activities with other company departments.
- Oversee our Partnership Program and work as a liaison with Marketing to ensure New Partners receive strong communication and support.
- 1-2 years of sales and support experience
- Strong proficiency in Excel and excellent math skills
- Ability to use MS Excel and Word, the Internet and email and modern CRMs
- Exceptional presentation, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Must be disciplined, organized and efficient with an obsession with details
- Must be comfortable doing light bookkeeping level data entry, spreadsheets and high level financial calculations
- Familiar with MS Office Professional, Outlook, Google Docs and Adobe
- Ability to quickly learn technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the capacity to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Able to work with a high degree of integrity and operate independently
- Able to multi-task and work in a busy and hectic environment
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
May 3, 2018